Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Favorite Childhood Books

Early Hope Baby Reader

A couple of weeks ago, Hope Cottage asked its Facebook Fans to share with us their favorite children's books.  Here is what they had to say:

Jennifer:   Oh where do I begin! I have so many favorite books. I bought a TON of books before we ever even had our sweetie home. We read everday. She doesn't have a favorite yet...but I'm sure she'll have many. I love anything by Eric Carle, Love You Forever by Robert Munsch, all of the Little Miss Spider books, The Tale of the Three Trees. I could go on and on, but I'll stop!



Jessica I:  Mine was "I'll love you forever". But I bought one the other day called "why was I adopted" by Carole Livingston that made me wish I had read it when I was little :)








 
Jessica S. ‎"Guess How Much I Love You".....beautiful and touching or "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein








Robert T.:  "Winnie the Pooh" as a child. This past weekend I found my Winnie the Pooh story calendar 1974 which brought back a lot of those Pooh memories. My newest discovery and find is a book called "Zen Shorts". Too many wonderful children's books, too little time!









Hope Cottage is the oldest nonprofit, non sectarian adoption agency in Dallas. Since 1918 Hope Cottage has been building and nurturing strong families through counseling, education and adoption services.


If you have questions about adoption, please call Hope Cottage at 214.526.8721.

If you are a woman facing an unwanted pregnancy and would like to talk to someone about adoption, please call Hope Cottage at 1.800.944.4464 or 214.404.4546.

No comments:

Post a Comment