Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inaugural Post from Hope Cottage


Welcome to the inaugural blog posting from Hope Cottage Pregnancy and Adoption Center. I have been at Hope Cottage for three months (yesterday in fact) and now that my nest is made, the post it notes have been found and I am somewhat settled in, it is time to blog about the world of Hope Cottage Pregnancy and Adoption Center. This great organization is dedicated to building strong families through counseling, education and adoption services and has been doing this work since 1918. I spend my days surrounded by pictures of babies, from the 1920's forward. Just think about it - Hope Cottage finds loving, permanent homes for children - what a great job and I am here to tell you all about it! So.... watch for weekly posts from me, other staff members, advocates and friends of Hope Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment